A Swedish celebrity magazine has published topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge and its sister publication in Denmark will do the same in the coming days.
Sweden's Se och Hoer published the pictures in a three-page spread that went on sale on Wednesday while Se og Hoer in Denmark will put a 16-page supplement on sale later.
The Swedish publication includes 11 of the paparazzi pictures taken during Kate's vacation with husband Prince William in southern France several weeks ago, five of which show the princess's bare breasts and one which shows her adjusting her bikini bottoms.
"It is nothing new to us to publish nude photos of celebrities on holiday," said Carina Lofkvist, the chief editor of the Swedish magazine.
She said actresses Demi Moore and Sharon Stone and model Kate Moss had previously appeared half naked in the magazine.
"No one complains when they do and we print the photos," Ms Lofkvist said.
Chief editor of Se og Hoer in Denmark, Kim Henningsen, said the magazine had been offered 240 pictures but decided only to use 60 to 70 of them. He declined to say who sold them to the weekly or how much money they paid.
"Se og Hoer has exclusively (in Denmark) obtained the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge, Kate," a statement said.
"Tomorrow (Thursday) we will publish a 16-page spread full of piquant photos of England's future queen."
The unauthorised photos have already been published in France, Italy and Ireland.
The latest publications came as French police raided the offices of the magazine that first published the pictures and a day after the Duke and Duchess won an injunction to stop Closer magazine publishing more pictures of Kate as she sunbathed at a private villa.
The injunction was granted after William and Kate took legal action complaining that their privacy had been invaded and that the photos could only have been taken from a powerful telephoto lens.
"These snapshots which showed the intimacy of a couple, partially naked on the terrace of a private home, surrounded by a park several hundred metres from a public road, and being able to legitimately assume that they are protected from passers-by, are by nature particularly intrusive," the French civil court, the Tribunal de Grande Instance, decreed in Paris.
The magazine - part of Montedori, a group owned by former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi - was ordered to hand over all its files of the pictures to the royal couple within 24 hours or face a €10,000 daily fine.
However, the magazine has not disclosed the name of the photographer who took the pictures so the court has not been able to insist that he or she hand over unpublished pictures, or give the copyright to the Duke and Duchess.