Updated: 17/10/16 : 04:25:57Printable Version
Book your ticket now for the eagerly awaited 'Ursuline College Fashion Show Fundraiser' that will be taking place on October 27th in the Clarion Hotel, Sligo at 7pm.The fashion show will be hosted by the Sligo's premier stylecoach Bernie Delaney and will showcase the very latest fashions which are available now at the following retail outlets across Sligo town :
- Carraig Donn
- Anna's boutique
- The Athlete's Foot
- Dunnes Stores
- EJ's menswear
Hair will be styled by Shade hair and Make-up will be done by Ballinode College.On the night, you can expect :
- Musical entertainment
- Fashion illustrations by the internationally renowned artist Eva Byrne
- Prizes for the 'best dressed guest' which will be judged by local fashion blogger Triona O'Donnell
- Student thrift shop challenge
- Large number of craft and design stands on the night
- prize for 'best dressed guest'
- raffle with incredible prizes
- and much much moreThe Ursuline Parents Association are delighted to have arranged this fashion show to help raise valuable funds for much needed sports equipment in the school.
Tickets cost Ä10 each and are available to purchase now from the office in the Ursuline College Sligo.
They appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on October 27th.