Networking Masterclass with Kingsley Aikins
“Your brand is so much more than what you sell or what you do, it’s who you are” – Richard Branson
We live in a rapidly changing world where technology and globalisation are transforming whole industries and creativity and innovation have replaced raw materials, labour and capital as the key source of economic value.
Success in the past is no guarantee of success in the future and the strategies that got us to where we are today will not get us to where we want to go tomorrow.
This Masterclass is designed to encourage behaviour change through the gradual adoption of a series of networking skills, which will give each participant a distinct competitive advantage in today’s changing business world.
· Event: Networking Masterclass with Kingsley Aikins
· Date: 12/09/2017
· Time: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
· Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Rosses Point, Co. Sligo
· Price: €100 – Members (€130 – non members)
This Masterclass for the Sligo Chamber Skillnet will cover the following areas:
– Why networking is critical in a changed business world
– Characteristics of great networkers
– Harsh realities of business
– Social Capital
– The 4 step networking process
– The myth of individualism
– Funnels of serendipity
– The power of attention
– Hi tech and hi touch
– Personal branding
– Attitudes and behaviour
Each participant in the Sligo Chamber Skillnet Masterclass will receive a Networking Resource Booklet