Updated: 02/04/18 : 15:04:15
Date: 5th April, 2018
Venue: City Hall, Quay Street, Sligo
Time: 10am - 1pm
If you are a small or medium sized enterprise in the Life Or Health
Sciences sector we would like to invite you to the FREE Co-Innovate
Innovation workshop where you can:
Eileen Beamish - Sector Specialist
- Learn about the sectoral research opportunities, clarification of what these are and why they are important.
- Engage in group discussion on individual opportunities.
- Confidentially develop project ideas for how your business may take advantage of these opportunities.
- Identify the skills/expertise/technology gaps that would most
enable your business to achieve its ambitions in relation to these
- It will give you the opportunity in advance to log a company
profile, view other attendee profiles, and request any business to
business meetings you feel may be of benefit to you.
- Identify potential project partners in person at the workshop, with
those attending other workshops in a different region, or via the
Co-Innovate teamís networks of businesses (we can find them for you).
- Opportunity to discuss your potential project and collaborative needs confidentially with the Co-Innovate team.
- Learn more about how advanced stages of Co-Innovate support could
help you, including information on funded project managers posts and
financial support for collaborative project development opportunities.
Experience of Managing Innovation
∑ BSc Pharmacology
∑ MSc Computer Science
∑ Certified Management Consultant with the Institute of Consulting.
Following two decades of consultancy experience in premier consultancies
including, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Capita, First Consulting Group and
Research and Evaluation Services, Eileen established her own research
company in 2006. As part of this, she has over seven yearsí direct
experience of monitoring circa £6M of leading-edge scientific research
and development projects on behalf of Innovate UK. The innovation
project she manages are in fields as diverse as:
- Manufacturing (innovative research using
polymers/plastics to create novel products with unique properties for
specific, high margin global markets);
- Information technology and computer science, internet security
- Leading edge imaging and visualisation systems developing products to provide quantum leaps in health care; and,
biology and/or genetics with a research focus on enhancing biofuel
production, maximising food production, drug screening assays and
disease control respectively.