Updated: 15/05/18 : 06:59:16
has recently launched a new phase of its Sales and Marketing support
programmes which might be of interest to local business people.
Brexit fast approaching, now is the time for businesses to get a
foothold in the cross-border market. They can offer eligible businesses
Sales and Marketing consultancy support, which is 100% funded,
to identify and capitalise on the sales opportunities on their
doorstep. The support can provide a number of benefits including: An
assessment of their export readiness capability, help with identifying
cross-border sales opportunities or the development of a dedicated
cross-border sales and marketing strategy.
Depending on what stage the business is at in this process, the following support is available:
- Trade Accelerator Voucher (TAV) – €1200 plus VAT
of consultancy support to provide initial research on the cross-border
market, identify competitors, secure one or two key sales opportunities
or assess the capability of the business to successfully export on a
- Elevate - €5,700* (incl. VAT)
of consultancy support to identify a pipeline of sales opportunities
and develop a dedicated sales and marketing plan for the NI market.
*Euro equivalent of £5,000 maximum funding available.
To be eligible, the business must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a micro-enterprise with less than 10 employees
- Turnover less than €1.8m
- Manufacturing or Internationally Tradeable service business
- Existing cross-border sales should not exceed 30% of your overall turnover
- Have a sufficiently unique product/service not to displace existing products/services in the target market
Application forms can be downloaded from the InterTradeIreland website:
Sligo County Council